Vaseline Glass STOLZLE Old Czech Art Deco Emerald Green Tall Frog Vase
Style: Late Art Nouveau, early Art Deco Original by STOLZLE Glass Hut. Object Type: Tall Uranium Glass Vase 9.5 inches tall, by 9 inch wide, base 4.5 inch. Country of Origin: Czech/ Bohemia.
Glassware Type: Art Glass, Cased Thick, Geometric Design Elements. Notched, 4 Folded Pedestal Base Design, rare! Color: Deep Emerald Uranium Green. Maker: STOLZLE GLASS WORKS HUT! CZECH's BEST 1910 TO 1930.
Glassmaking Technique: Moulded, cased, shaped, decorated. The item "Vaseline Glass STOLZLE Old Czech Art Deco Emerald Green Tall Frog Vase" is in sale since Tuesday, February 6, 2018. This item is in the category "Antiques\Periods & Styles\Art Deco". The seller is "zonalrick" and is located in Chandler, Arizona.
This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Diameter: Opening of vase top hole is 3.75 inches
- Style: Late Art Nouveau, early Art Deco
- Depth: 7 inches
- Sub-Style: Cased, Uranium Emerald Green
- Maker: STOLZLE
- Material: Hermanova Hut Factory 1910 - 1930's
- Width: 9.25 inches
- Original/Reproduction: Original Old
- Type: Tall Cased Glass Glass Vase
- Color: Deep Emerald Green Uranium Glass
- Height: 9 inches