Abelman Studio Art Glass Vase Blown Glass Pulled Feather Signed 1983
Stuart Abelman has been creating glass art since the 1970s. He resides in Southern California and built a world class Glass Art Studio. This piece is a Pulled Feather Pink Iridescent finish with green and gold accents, with a clear glass bottom.
The rim is approximately 1 1/2 wide and the pontil is ground and polished with the artists signature and dated 1983. Measurements are 5 1/4" Tall x 3 3/4" Top Opening x 2 Pontil and it weighs 1 LB 7 OZ unpacked. Our goal is to provide unrivaled customer service from our door to yours.
If you have questions, suggestions, or see a needed correction, message us. We believe constructive feedback helps us to provide better service.
Thank you for shopping with us! Please review the pictures and descriptions. We attempt to write clear and concise descriptions of each item. This item is in the category "Pottery & Glass\Decorative Pottery & Glassware\Vases".
The seller is "sccar_15" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Origin: America
- Antique: No
- Custom Bundle: Yes
- MPN: NA
- Year Manufactured: 1983
- Item Length: NA
- Additional Parts Required: No
- Vintage: Yes
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Item Height: 5.25 IN
- Style: Contemporary
- Features: Date-Lined, Decorative, Engraved, Hand-Molded, Opaque, Waterproof, Semi-gloss
- Production Style: Art Glass
- Finish: Semi-Glossy
- Handmade: Yes
- Item Width: NA
- Pattern: Pulled Feather
- Signed: Yes
- Color: Pink
- Bottom Diameter: 2 IN
- Material: Glass
- Subject: Feather
- Top Diameter: 3.375 IN
- Brand: Stuart Ableman Studio Art Glass
- Type: Vase
- Era: Late 20th Century (1970-1999)
- Theme: Studio
- Time Period Manufactured: 1980-1989
- Production Technique: Hand Blown Glass
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Backstamp: Engraved
- Item Weight: 1 LB 7 OZ
- Product Line: Stuart Abelman Studio Art Glass